Saturday, October 02, 2010

Wahhh!

I've been trying to work on the second sock and hardly have 1 1/2 inches on it... sad I know. But I did finish one of the wrist warmers in this pattern I got from a knitting newsletter. I call it my "Primeval" pattern... I just modified it and kept working on it while watching the show, which is awesome!

Photobucket

I have some news! Doctor said I can go back to work in like 2 weeks if  the sharp pain doesn't get worse. Yah! Now I just need to figure out why I can't seem to figure out how to renew my pharm tech license. It's driving Neil and me mad!

Well that and my headaches/migraines. Still have this damn thing in my head and have to figure out how to work and deal with them at the same time. What if I can't find a way to deal with the head and work? What should I do?

No comments: