Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Days Old Thoughts

The past few days have left me pondering what in the world I'm going to do. As far as a vocation that is. I am very worried that I wont be able to find a job that understands migraines. What in the world could I do? I really liked being a pharmacy technician, whether or not I was actually good at it, I'm not sure, hoping I was.

How dose one live with migraines? During school it was just fine, I could go home, sneak off to the bathroom, find a sympathetic teacher to give me a dark room to rest in. At my last jobs I didn't take it too seriously because I am rather arrogant, or ignorant, not sure which word would be better. I know now that I was purely lucky in having a great place to work. Now it's that time of time were everyone is scurrying for a job (especially with the whole job market thing), let alone a job were there would be understanding between the employee and employer.

So yah. Car accident is done with, now it's on to finding a way to deal with other medical stuff. All I can say is "WTF?"

No comments: