Thursday, September 19, 2013

Botox Fails


Migraines. Period.

I've been dealing with migraines and all the aftermath of them. Haven't been reading. I'm WAY behind on my New Years Resolution. Fuck you migraines.

Tho I have to admit, this doctor visit was productive. We got a new plan in place and I made a promise to do better. That means exercise every day, I think that's reasonable. There are a few other things, but I wont bore you with them. I can honestly say that I'm going to do it. Silly as it sounds it's a going to work a lot better than what I have.

Botox doesn't seem to be working right now, which fucking sucks so badly.

--- --- ---

We maybe moving in with my parents. Like 90% sure it's them, the other 10% is finding somewhere else to live. Wish us luck. Which reminds me, had a great dinner with Paul, Ivy, and their newborn. They paid, I will have them out to dinner and pay for them sometime. It was great talking with them.