Saturday, October 16, 2010

Sloth Arm Chaps

I do not think sloths are cute. In fact they kinda scare me a bit. Don't know why, they just do.

 The flowers are what I got when I made dinner. To celebrate Jenny's visit! That was a few days before she left.

Now, on to the crafts! Sister took the one (of two) "arm chaps" with her on the plane so I'm going to have to ask her to take pictures of them when she gets them! I'll document the second one of course, but just letting you know that!

The pattern I made after the first "arm chap" and there is the second part of the pair. Woots for me! I'll post the pattern when I post the final project pictures!

Here is the second "Primeval" wrist warmer and the pattern I've scribbled out and placed on diagrams. Oh yeah, I'm just that good.

No comments: