Sunday, August 22, 2010

Front of Pillow

Two days till the surgery and all I have to say that project #53, the Your Favorite Enimies pillow front is done! All the knitting for it is finally finished! I ironed it out a bit and found that the top is somehow a bit smaller/narrower then the bottom part. Is that because of all the switching with the colors?
Photobucket
Almost as awesome as "Scott Pilgrum vs the World". Flat out awesome. It's been fun, and I love grafts, but I still want the black fabric for the back of it so it will be finished and sent off to the band. I hope they like it. They might not, but either way I hope they take a picture with it to make it worth it for me!

Project #55 has a home, with Sami!
Photobucket
Isn't it neat? It's acrilic yarn, just some Red Heart brand. Not saying they don't make some fun stuff, but it's not like chasmere or anything.

Reflecting on the post it looks a lot like part of my last post... so to cheer things up a bit, here's Sammy!
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: