Friday, February 29, 2008

sleeping off the pain

Neil is my knight in shining armor! He went searching today while I was at work for the printer, and found my green soft blanket! He got the blanket for me, or did I get it for myself because he thought I should have it… either way, it was missing, and he found it! I love this blanket; it’s green and SUPER soft. It would be my super hero, that’s how super soft it is.

He did find the printer. And some travel mugs… two that were missing.

We did our taxes today, which is a great load off. But before doing that I had this really bad pain in my back that I haven’t experienced in a few months. It was so bad that I was in tears and shaking uncontrollably. It was a sharp pain and painful tingles in my legs. I have had to take FOUR heavy duty pain pills today. FOUR!

I did find out that one of my best friends and “sisters” is getting married this JUNE!!! They have been dating for some time now and I think it’s about time. He better treat her well. Even though I personally haven’t bet the guy yet, I know he’s good for her because he makes her happy.

I’m off to bed now, it’s sleepy time.

No comments: