Saturday, February 16, 2008

HYDROCOD 5/APAP500 TAB

My migraine has lasted most of what is two days. It's a PAAAAAAAAAAAIIINNN!!!! Plus I think I'm getting a cold sore on my bottom lip...

Anyways, the con is getting closer and closer- much to my surprise I haven't been motivated to get all the restaurants on my list called yet. In case you don't remember, or if I didn't inform you readers, Mira (my boss's boss........) had asked for a volunteer (I was happy to do so) for calling restaurants really close to the con where staffers can get a discount for volunteering their time. I did get two places... though I feel bad that I caused more issues for Mira. T_T

Neil has been a sweetheart- like always. He treats me well and I don't talk about it nearly enough. On the 13th he took me to go see a movie that I've been wanting to see- Meet the Spartans. Which I didn't enjoy as much as I should have (really bad headache that evening). He not only got the tickets but the soda, popcorn, AND my favorite ice cream cone!!! The popcorn made me rather sick though...

Next he purchased these beautiful roses to replace the ones he got before. Three roses! Three is my favorite number, and roses are my favorite flower. He told me later on that he wants to keep fresh flowers for me all the time. Which is what I've always wanted to do. He WANTS to do it since he's working and has a steady income. I'm not expecting a bouquet, but the fact that he wants to get me fresh flowers makes me so happy.

He makes the bed when I ask, dose the dishes when I ask, dose most of the laundry (some reason he dosn't like to hang up cloths... or fold them), he makes me wonderful grilled cheese sandwiches just the way I like them when I'm hungry and crave them. He remembers all my little qwerks. For example: I hate the dirty stuff that gets on your feet from walking around in the basement to be on the one rug closest to the shower (the toilet rug is okay); how I like my socks to be paired up; just the way I love my chai... The list goes on and on and on and on...

So there we go. That's the latest in the world that is mine... Yeah- I got nothin'

No comments: