Saturday, February 09, 2008

old pictures

It was just the other day- maybe two or three days ago, I was going threw this old camera... it's not really old, it's just old in electronic terms. As in the pixel thingys aren't as good of a quality, the video part of the camera is still on a small tape thing and can't be put on the memory stick. But I'm still going to use it to show off my projects and other pictures for the website- granted they wont be as good a quality, but mom's camera (that I love, it takes photos well, even threw the shaking of my hands) is hers and I can't use it whenever I want. So I'll be taking a LOT of pictures to make sure they're not blurry.







Here is a picture of Boe, my dad's dog, though he passed away. He was the smartest best-est dog in the whole wide world. He was a border collie and very very very smart. The picture is of him (the last time I saw him) with dad's chickens.

I got many more pictures off the camera I was talking about earlier, but most of them are of family and I don't want to post them, especially without their consent.


I've been busy with work, and my stress has gone up because of it, but not in a bad way. Just normal stress. That's why I haven't posted in so long, nothing as really happened to me and haven't done anything worth noting. Well, aside from the sock I'm knitting... we'll see how it turns out, I want to get better yarn for it though, I don't like this cheep yarn.

No comments: