- There is a hilarious new clip a friend sent me. Here is the link. It’s about a cat that loves its master.
- BBC News records about a USoA church fining for Gay people Saying that dead soldiers were punishment for them being gay.
- Next we have an adorable little robot. The world’s smallest robot!!!
- This Success Story of the Week by ASPCA reminds me SOO much of my step-dad and our dog… ‘nuff said.
- Scrubs (the most awesome-est TV show ever!!!)
a. USA Today has an interesting article about the future of Scrubs.
b. Okay okay, this isn’t a news article, but it has awesome funny clips!
c. This is an older article, but still has interesting information.
- Knitting something? Try this one! It’s a great idea for pen’s I think.
- There is a new online comic on my list: DMFA
- I need to watch this again… it makes me happy. The 1995 film “Persuasion” by Jane Austen. It is such a sweet movie. K-Babe made me watch it once and I really want to have it now for my own so I can watch it a lot… it’s so sweet!
- Apparently the BBC news reports that the Olympics ticket sales were suspended.
--- --- ---
“Dear readers, recently I have done something stupid. Because of the issues with the accident and everything related, I have gotten very depressed, and to the point where I just want it to end (in a very bad way). I’ve been trying to deal with this but now know I can’t do it alone. Now I know I need my family and friends.”
That was a few days ago, now I’m doing a lot better. I think the reason I did that was mostly because I missed my morning meds. and the fact that I was already saddened by the ‘stuff’ going on didn’t help. I’m doing better… I have my moments, but I feel a ton better now I’m on regular schedule of taking my meds… dose that make any sense?