Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Coca-Cola was originally green

Man oh man. I'm annoyed to all hell. Why can't life be so much simpler? My best friend is moving away, another isn't talking to me, and my last one here is an if-y thing. All I have is Neil now. Don't get me wrong. I love him very much, but what little safety net I had is gone. I'm really happy for the first said friend. She's finally going to be able to do what she loves and has always wanted to do. And the last said friend is doing well, but I worry about her happiness. She maybe moving away as well. As long as she's happy though.

This Saturday we may be going to get me a car... FINALLY!!! Though I really need to get my things in order... Like looking at what I need, blue book price, and so on.

I'm just annoyed that I'm not a better person, that I don't have any money for S-Con this year, my pain tolerance isn't as high as I would like it to be (though I have a high pain tolerance to begin with...), that I don't know if I'm going to get this car, I can't go anywhere, Neil and I are stuck in this basement with no job (except me), and so many more.

No comments: