Monday, November 05, 2007

Gaian Halloween Event

Okay okay, the Gaian Halloween Event is interesting. I'm not too fond of how we get the items, but the items are pretty neat. I like gaiaonline so yeah.






The picture is what I want to do for Neil at times... only because he complains a little that the mini fridge (yes, we have a mini fridge for him) isn't next to the computer....






So yeah. I'm doing better, remember my meds better. Slept for about 12 straight hours... kinda odd, but what can you do?


Here is a pretty dang neat BBC article about health concerning onions! Who knew that awesome veggie would be good for you. I really like onions, but not really raw ones... I'm odd we know this already.


Just remember Stitch 'n Bitch Day-November 10th. Brought to you by I Knit London where you can get more information. Have fun!

No comments: