Thursday, October 25, 2007

NEWS ((negative thoughts))

News:

  1. Here is an interesting article I found. I have to say that I used to use the word 'gay' in a negative way that had nothing to do with homosexuality, but thanks to my mom not liking it I haven't done it in so long and hope I never do. I liked this article.
  2. Here is something I want to do with my 'left over' yarn. I think it would be awesome. Warm Up America Foundation! It's a really great idea. Here is another link I'm doing for। It reminds me of when my dad went to visit my brother over in Mongolia/China.
  3. This link is to a friend's little Oscar Mayer singing song video... I had to post it। She got some hot dogs from it though.
  4. The fires in California are terrible. Here is a link from Yahoo! News: Link. There are a few bodies being found in homes that have already been burned. It's sad that they couldn't get out in time.


Here is my done project as of Monday! As you can see, the ribbed rows are off, but I still made them। There is a lot of little mistakes and such.





--- --- ---

Blah. Here is my worried parts. I will fallow soon with the positive happy thoughts. Money money money.

I had to pay off a collections agency or it would show up on my credit as bad... credit... So now I have to figure out how to make things work. Mom said she wont be paying for our food. Which I have purchased some of the food, but not all. So now I need to figure out how to pay for our food on my barely part time job. Plus the bills and the settlement... grr... I'm getting to the point where I'm playing with knifes in public... I have taken up cutting myself when I get depressed.

We will know about his job soon... not soon enough though in my opinion. Then it will be a bit more less stressful for me. Then maybe I can concentrate on getting a car once and for all. Charmain said she'd help out- she's seeing this guy that is the big cheese when it comes to cars from collection agencies... I really need to get a car- I think even though money will be spent on it I will be more willing to save because, well, because I have in the past not spent so much because I do have a car. I have a spending problem in case you didn't know.

On the good side, I have great friends that help things feel so much better.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*hugs*