Friday, October 12, 2007

blog...

Holy sh*t when did it become October? Serio0usly. Soon it will be November, then December! Before you know it Neil’s and mine first year anniversary will be here… holy sh*t I’m OLD!!!

I’m f***ed… I am ill today (and possibly tomorrow, I’ll set my alarm and assume I’ll be better though) so I missed the three hours I need for work today. Oh, I suck.

Neil and I are still together in case you were wondering. I think he’s the real thing, though I admit I’m getting a little like ‘I NEED AIR’ feeling. But I’m sure that’s not really due to our relationship but to the feeling of needing to get out of this place.

I'm also trying to figure out how to have my links on here like my other website. Don't know what to do. I'm ill so I'm not going to do anything right now.

No comments: