Saturday, September 25, 2010

Porcelain Shrine and Sock

SOCK FINISHED! So happy! The first one is finished! I am just so happy! It would be perfect if I didn't have a migraine and hugging the porcelain shrine. I know, I know. I should be happy that I finished the sock and the men in the house think it fits perfectly! I can only hope that it fits dad since I can't size it on him. Basic pattern from the "Silver's Socks Class" website.

Photobucket
It looks a bit funny to me.

OH! The "Killers" movie was really awesome. It's one that I have to own. Katherine Heigl is always amazing, but she really has portrayed that character wonderfully. Plus Ashton Kutcher is very hot in this movie. Strangely enough this is the only role I like him in. Sure, he's more then likely evolved into a better actor since his last movie (before "Killers"). He is very good looking in this movie. Great plot and really entertaining.

Watching movies while knitting is one of my favorite things. Throwing up during a movie, interrupting my knitting is NOT one of my favorite things. This migraine has been off and on for like 4 days! Enough is enough. What to do? I'm already have taken the Axert a couple of times, Advil more then enough times,  and have used the vicodin several times. I don't like being doped up.

Photobucket
Anyone have ideas to stop Sammy from being such a messy eater?

No comments: