Sunday, September 12, 2010

Pillow Fight

Time has come to say "good-bye" to this pillow. Come tomorrow it will be sent off to the wonderful, talented "Your Favorite Enemies" band for all of them to fight over.

Before we began, I have to tell you that I work up with a wicked migraine (I get one about once a week), but know that this place hasn't been updated in a bit. Needless to say I'm going to shoot for it anyways.

In the begining when it was just a pattern:
Photobucket

And the pattern was pretty good:
Photobucket

Till it decided to turn on my arm:
Photobucket

But then we made our peace and moved on:
Photobucket

It was ironed like above, but then flipped over to revile it's underbelly:
Photobucket

After it sat and waiting for me to find the right black fabric for it, I hunted every fabric store within a 50 mile area and finally found "the one".

Only after the sewing of it was done did I realize that stuffing it threw such a small hole would require more patience then expected. The band would have their pillow so I denied it it's way and procided to stuff it with stuffing:
Photobucket

But it was done, and I needed to find a box that would fit:
Photobucket

And package it all up with an address:
Photobucket

And off it goes come Monday. Hope the band likes it!

Project no. 53 is done!

No comments: