Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Droid

Not only am I in love with the new phone, but so is Neil. Yes, my Neil has a cell phone! The man who says he hates them and doesn't want anything to do with them has a high-tech state-of-the-art smart/cell phone. Yup, he's hooked like you wouldn't believe. He loves all those amazing features (unlike me that LOVES that gmail hooks up with the phone so I just have to update my calendar on the internet or cell and it replaces the GBoD!).

Here is my latest project that seems to be taking for-ev-er! Sadly I think I'll have to play major catch-up with my New Years Resolution Projects this month because everything's just been happening during February month, Hopefully this coming month will be better for crafts! NYRP #16 is taking far longer then I am hoping.

No comments: