Friday, May 09, 2008

totally not working out





Well... I finished part of the purse... all that's left is to line it with fabric- which mom wants to show me. I'm rather excited about it.




BUUUUT it's too small. SOOOOO I went to the yarn store downtown when I was going to the "former" work pace to get my things and purchased two bundles of the yarn. She gave me such a deal because it's left over yarn... I got both of these for $9.97!!! I dumped out ALLL the change I had and she just wanted to get rid of it. I got such a great deal! It makes me so happy.




I plan on doubling the size of the purse. I'm keeping the old one.

1 comment:

tulokyn said...

Is that you in those pictures? You're so cute, tea!

Yay for deals on yarn! I haven't been knitting much for the last month because of moving business. :(