Sunday, May 18, 2008

Always Coca-Cola

Vanilla coke… how I love you~ let me count the ways… one sip, two sip, thr-GULP. Sammy is laying curled up next to me and I’m loving it! If you know me you know that I love to use the word love. It is a VERY powerful word- but I use it in many different ways. Why can’t we (English speaking people… that sounds raciest) have different words for love. Like love for a friend, love for a family member, love for a lover, love for a cute warm fuzzy animal… why not?

One day later… I got my hair cut today- it’s REALLY short, but the woman who cut it and helped it look better was so awesome! I’m so wanting to be her friend. She understands how my back is and my fear of driving. The only reason it’s so short is because I was in the shower and decided to cut it… yeah… too short in the back so she decided to make it look as good as she could. My hair is still messy, but it’s nice and lighter and so much cooler now.


Two days later… anyways, I’m laying here and my back is all funky. I bent down to pick up a piece of metal I saw laying the grass. Little did I know my leg would suddenly get a sharp tingly pain and I called Neil to help me up and to go lay down… I felt it coming on, the whole day it was nagging at me- with waves of uncomfortable pain (not un-manageable if that makes any sense). Tingly type pain. Anyways, felt it coming on, still pushed myself, bent down in the yard, sharp pain that made me cry, laying down and somehow cannot get my back muscles (lower back) to relax, I even have a hot pack to help loosen the muscles.

So yeah… My life sucks, but I can do anything with Neil at my side.

No comments: