Thursday, January 03, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Here's me coming to you from a very snowy [surrounded] house. Yes, it's VERY snowy here.... it was sticking to me very bad.

I finally got a few pictures of the mug my wonderful nephews made for me. They painted it, but it's SO beautiful, Love it. I use it all the time.


This teapot and set is what my grandmother (on my mom's side) got me! Isn't it beautiful!? I only thought there was the teapot and two cups (plus saucers) but there is also a creamer and sugar holders! Isn't it beautiful? Best yet, Grandma said that I can put hot tea in there. The only way to brake it is to drop it she says.

My knitting is coming along... the pictures I took don't look like anything special so I'm going to wait till I'm done and then show it in better pictures. It was rather funny, I was visiting my friends and asked Marie if she could count it because I kept getting 109 (I need 110) stitches, but she kept loosing count, so we asked Cory... he said 99......... so I've been rather frustrated with it. But it's getting there.

No comments: