Thursday, January 10, 2008

annoyed

I am annoyed, hence the title of this entry.

I should try and make one website address stick... but freewebs is now giving me beef about pictures of any kind and my links aren't working too well. It makes me sad. geocities sucked because of all the advertisements, same with lyco (spelling?) so I'm just so SOL again. I'm thinking of just making a photobucket album for Sammy's pictures. Then of course link it to this blog. But we'll see.

I hope this makes sense.

So far blogger/blogspot is the only thing that hasn't given me any beef on pictures or links. But I can't put a photo album of Sammy on here... so we'll just have to see on this in the future.

Also, I've been getting some chocolatier's back with wrong address, but I can't resend them if I don't have the current addresses of said people. It makes me sad.

Have you, the reader, noticed that I tend to use "I" a lot? That annoys me as well. But then again this is a blog and a general update for others- that and for my sanity.

S-con is SOOO close. I really really really want it to come, but then again I don't think I'll be ready till the date it's scheduled.

Knitting is going okay, the pattern I'm using was confusing but so far it's getting easier. I hope to get pictures of it up soon.

No comments: