Tuesday, January 08, 2013

Wii Time

Wii! My honey set up our room so I can use the Wii we got more than a year ago. I just got done using it. I didn't go for very long, but just enough to get my heart beat up for a few minutes. Now I just need to figure out how to fit two couches in here... to be honest, I only want one.

Book club. Yes. Vaginal Fantasy Bookclub is very fun. I've even made some new friends! I'm hoping that when we schedule our own local hangout they'll let me do it over Google+ so I don't need to drive all the way over there. Not that I'd have to or anything, unless it was on a day that con meetings took place. That would be nice.

My mother and I would like to start selling our little things. Like she crochets these lovely little bags and I have my tiny ornament sweaters. She wants us to make a bunch and sell them downtown. I was thinking more like Etsy. But what do I know.

No comments: