Monday, January 21, 2013

Two Books Down

Yup! Two books! WOOHOO!!!

The first one is "Outlander" by Diana Gabaldon and was the main book for Vaginal Fantasy Book Club. It was looooong. 800-someodd pages. and it took me more than 2 weeks to finish it. Shesh. There weren't as many sexy times as I would have liked, but then again, that's just me and when I'm promised a smut novel, I expect smut. Overall, not bad.

The second one I started and finished today. It was for my The Night Owls Book Club. "How to Train Your Dragon (#1)" by Cressida Cowell and my thoughts are... IT IS NOTHING LIKE THE MOVIE. I am pretty disappointed about that, more than I can express. I don't even know why it dose, but it dose. Am I using the correct spelling of dose? Is it dose or does.

Anyways, I am on my third book, which is the other book for this month's reading for Vaginal Fantasy Book Club. I'll post more on that later when I finish. Oh what fun!

No comments: