Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Woo!

Woo! We have Aunt Jeanie and Uncle Lex visiting and I have to say that I really missed them. It's been about a year since I last saw Aunt Jeanie, and far more then a year since I saw Uncle Lex.

I haven't been taking many pictures, but am going to try; still working on getting another camera, but my phone will act as it in the meen-time(sp?).

Photobucket
Not the best picture, but it's of Uncle Lex, Dad, the two dogs (Jack and Jill, their kids), and Blackie in there as well. 

--- --- ---

So far I've been personally on the fence. While things aren't bad, they're not good either. Could be worse I suppose, if I didn't have this bunny knit project going on and the second season of Torchwood from the library I think I would have gone insane (yet again) last week.

--- --- ---

Now as for the Nutrisystem diet I've been on: They sent a LOT of food it seems, especially since it's like 10 days early and I still have the 10 days to finish up first. The kids liked the chili/bean stuff I got in the first shipment that I really didn't like. While there are a few things I don't like that they had, their other food is REALLY good. Their chocolate dessert bars are awesome. Dad had one and liked it as well, wanted to know if they just sell those to people.

No comments: