Friday, February 05, 2010

Life

What more can you say when life seems to get you down? There are NO jobs avalabile, especially to me it seems. I want to get on with life!

My honey seems to think I should start a business selling my knittings and crafts online. For one, where is the market? And two, they're not good enough to be put up there! Esty sounds like a great place, but would there be any buyers? Sure I would absolutely LOVE to work at home, knitting (watching anime and various TV shows and other movies), and other crafty things, but would that be enough to make a living?

I wish this migraine would go away, but then again, what do I have to do that's so important in order for it to leave?

Wish there was a way to get my book up and running as well. Ugh! We need to get out of here before I kill something (rather someONE).

1 comment:

tulokyn said...

Etsy is great, but you definitely need to advertise. Do you have a local yarn shop in your town? You could put up a flyer there for knitting small things on commission, or doing mending to knitwear.

About the migraine, you may not have anything to do that's terribly important, but that's no reason to be in pain. I hope you feel petter soon.