Saturday, February 20, 2010

Screams

AHHH!!! So much drama in our house hold! I cannot wait till we move out so we can just not deal with everything in the way we're forced to. It's part of being human I suppose, to deal with drama. Many people love it, but soap operas all the time without comercial brakes is too much. Plus I don't deal with stress well at all.

The kids and I saw "Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Thief" last night. The local library had an awesome thing going on where if you show your library card you get $1 off your ticket! We had soda, candy, popcorn, and fun times. The kids did meet many kids they know. Those librarians are so amazing, awesome, fantastic, and so fun! I love going there if not just to visit them!

Watching this amazing anime Vito lent me "Heroic Age" which is something I recommended for all anime lovers, or just people who love to try new things, don't be scared just because it's a "cartoon". It's animated, hence being shortened into anime. Fun facts, learn something knew everyday.

No comments: