Saturday, January 30, 2010

NRYP #6-9

WOOTS! The kids and I (J included!) made four, count it: 1, 2, 3, 4; pillows!
Here's J with is own pillow. He is making a gun pillow.  Each kid did their own patter, hey did a gun.
L is doing great on her heart pattern!
M did a heart pattern too! She's been a handful lately and so she made a lot of drama centered around her.
 All three with their pillows!

And then there's mine... it was suppose to be a cat, but turned out more like a fox... the blue pattern is a bunch of cats and the other side is just a white/cream color.

So all in all, I got FOUR projects done today! Counting all of them because I did so much work with the kids on each one, I'm taking this!

2 comments:

tulokyn said...

I totally thought it was a cat. >_> I like your kitty pillow.

Unknown said...

Thanks tulo!