Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Project 1 of 100

Progress on the first project of the New Year has not been going by fast enough. There is suppose to be a project ever three days to accomplish my goal. Well... Lisa thought of an idea, not sure if it's cheating or not, but when I do crafts with the kids and help them with the crafts I should count those ones as part of the 100 New Year Resolution Crafts. What do you think?

Here is my progress so far:

 
Then here's a picture of Isabelle in "her" chair that she lets dad use sometimes, with the heater infront of her. She's not spoiled at all. :-P


 
And here's Samuri wrapping himself in the blankets that he pulled from the bed... Isn't he cute though?



PS- does anyone of a copy of the Lord of the Rings the first one on DVD that I could barrow? I'm going nuts with only watching the last two. I have to watch things in order!!! GRRR!!!

No comments: