Sunday, May 24, 2009

Ugly Sock




My ugly sock is done... and there are pictures up. I think it looks pretty cool... ugly but cool. I got this pattern off the internet website: KnittingDaily.com, the pattern is called "Comfy Socks" By the Knitscene Design Team. Credit is given where credit is due.



Went for a nature walk/hike with all three today, killed me! All because of a salamander... he's the cause of my pain. J wanted to move this other huge rock to see him (after I said I saw him run under the big rock) so he pushed the rock down the hillside into the trail so he could see the salamander, didn't get to see him even after that. He tried to move the rock off the trail but it was too big/heavy... so I had to help, it was too big so I just ended up hurting myself. I is smart.

No comments: