Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Marshmallow Happy

If you know me, you know that I don't really like marshmallows... well I've eaten like a dozen in the past two days! What's up with that? Anyways, I'm knitting like mad, trying to see if I can make any profit from this, but knowing my luck... I have 16 (not including the two that are gifts) and one I'm working on right now. I really hope I can make some profit from them because I like them so much and think they would be great. I would really like to sell them in one of the shops downtown, but we'll see.

I'm still looking for a job... One of my girlfriends says they're hiring like mad downtown, but the thing is I get migraines and, now, have back issues, the jobs are all basically labor jobs, which I wouldn't really have a problem with if I wasn't hurting!

So keep in touch for pictures of the mini sweaters.

No comments: