Tuesday, May 19, 2009

K-town Bound?

Well, mom is really pushing for me to move to K-town. I've always wanted to go back, but I have N now and that's a factor. WE have to decide. He says he's willing as long has these certain factors are okay (rent/where, utilities, gas, food, internet, min. wage, money), and whether or not I have the job before we move. Mom said she'd help me out... ME... not N and me, just me. I honestly think she's trying to split us up, only because I think she thinks he's not good enough for me.

UGH! What to do!? I could really use some advice here, anybody's opinion would work. Moving to a new state (though I've lived there before). We were talking about bring our friend D with us, since he's always wanted to live in A-State. Oh the details. I wonder *how* you can find out what minimum wage is there...

2 comments:

Shamus said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shamus said...

(I messed up the first post, hopefully this one works better.)

Hey there, tea... this might help you out with the minimum wage question, at least:

Minimum Wage Laws in the United StatesGood luck with the figuring things out. I hope everything works out all right!