Tuesday, September 02, 2008

He's on a sandwich run!

Hey hey hey, this is me coming to you semi live from my computer. I wanted to let you guys know that my birthday was yesterday! I'm getting so freakin' old!!! Just kidding, I think it's going to be fun not being the golden age of 21. The magical one, whatever.

My honey is on a sandwich run so I'll just give you the low-down:

I am working as a Personal Assistant for this woman, and so far it's been rather stressful, but I"m so happy doing it. It's rather odd. I get in a bad mood and get upset, but I'm having fun doing it. Isn't that weird? I kinda hate it but then again I'm getting paid to do this work that I enjoy so much. Being organized, calling people and getting things, lists, and other things that us Virgo's enjoy.

My back and leg have been bothering me a tremendous amount lately. It's not cool.

Here is a rather neat artical you should check out about the iPhone girl.

No comments: