Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Not Dead Yet

Hello! I'm not dead- yet, but I will be someday. Anyways, things are going okay. I've had my ups and downs, but so far today has been good (chocolate by my side...).

--- --- ---

I have an article I thought my readers would enjoy... as if anyone reads this, but I still want to share it.

Fresh air
driving
: (CNN) -- It sounds like an ordinary car. But it's not. In the
South of France, inventor Guy Negre says he's developed a car that runs on
air....


Read about it. It maybe a little "old" but it's pretty interesting.

--- --- ---

And here is another article that's for the fuzzy lover!

Cat Adopts Rabbit! There sure
seems to be a lot of generosity among the cat mothers out there-here’s another
great example, in which a cat takes on the role of mommy to a wittle tiny bunny
wabbit.


This is adorable!!!

No comments: