Sunday, June 05, 2011

Little Things

It's the little things that keep you going. Like the cute teabags in your tea-tin. Or the sweet smelling lotion you rub on your hands. Or the way most men (generally older) hold the door open for you. Little things like that. Those special touches that make life a little more enjoyable. Such as my latest craft!

As many of you know, one of my dear friends is having a baby girl! Woots! So all those cute baby socks that I made, that I didn't know the gender for (thank god it's a girl because there were some pretty feminine socks in there) but made anyways. So yeah. I finally got time, and space, to work on the box!


It started off as a box I got from a chocolate store. Round and neat. The chocolate place is awesome by the way. I know that not everyone wants their hopes up when they see a box labed that it's full of chocolates and then don't get them so...


Wrapping paper time!


Doesn't it look pretty? I had to do all those triangle cuts to make it go around since it's a circular box... make sense?

So there it is. An hour of dedicated work for the little things to make their baby gift a little special. After all, without the little things, where would we be?

No comments: