Friday, January 02, 2009

HOT Apple Cider

The New Year is here!

Let's see, finished the last posted knitting project in time for christmas day. Turned out rather nice, wish I had taken pictures though. Oh well, you'll just have to take my word for it. :P Not sure what my next project should be. Tried to start a funny (not funky) scarf while I went to see Twilight (alone). I'm just not feeling the scarf thing. I need to try something else.

For christmas, the family got a wii with the games included: wii Fit, and wii Sports. They are fun. I'm hoping that it will help our family to get into better shape, but dad and I are the only one's using it. I have TWO dads. One dad and one step dad that we currently live with. Dad we don't live with sent me a ton of wool fingering yarn (I'm assuming for socks). I want to make things but I have no idea what (aside from socks which I'm still pretty scared to try).

Aside from that, still trying to figure out how to get back to work...

No comments: