Saturday, July 19, 2008

Movies and Knitting

Wall-E is one awesome movie!!! I have seen it a wonderful three times! Honestly, it is one of Pixars best movies; granted they have yet to make a bad one… Can you believe it’s been TEN YEARS since Toy Story? I feel so old… I love that movie though, it is something my children will watch. Pixar is making one hell of a name for themselves. It makes me happy when they do go things. Their movies are often made for both young and adults. I suggest you check it out and go.

It’s been rather interesting with my knitting lately- I’ve been trying to find my digital camera so I can take pictures. I’ve been knitting purses… they really art special but it’s fun. It gives me something to do. So we’ll see if I sell them or not. But now I’m trying to crochet- however it’s spelled. I had to start off knitting, then I finished it off after about three rows; then I started with the hook and am trying to make it look okay… I honestly think it’s ugly but I want to finish it.

Most of my purses have been knitted while I was watching movies at the theater (such as Wall-E) and watching anime that Neil's awesome friend has been lending me. So I've been keeping my time rather busy.

No comments: