Sunday, July 20, 2008

Link updates!

Some link updates, took out the old ones that didn't like being used anymore and put up some new ones. Also there are a few more blogs that I enjoy reading.

I really need to find that digital camera- I'm working on a purse (as said before) that is completely crochet... except for the beginning part... anyways. I'm going to make fabric pockets for the front and a zipper for the main bag. I want to make this for my friend N- hopefully she'll like it.

Also a bit of information from the Wiccan Countess: ((that doesn't mean I am a Witch, but looking at different choices of 'religion')

"Calling oneself ‘Witch’ does not make a Witch – but neither does heredity itself, nor the collecting of titles, degrees and initiations. A Witch seek to control the forces within her/himself that make life possible in order to live wisely and without harm to others and in harmony with nature."

"We do not accept the concept of absolute evil, nor do we worship any entity known as 'Satan’ or ‘the Devil’ as defined by Christian tradition. We do not seek power through the suffering of others, nor accept that personal benefit can be derived only by denial to another."

No comments: