Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Bruised

I fell for the third time this week a couple of days ago. Not happy, it hurts to wear a bra. Don't know why I've suddenly started doing this, but here I am with sore ribs and arm. They're dark purple and dark blue right now, you can really see the line on my ribs.



Speaking of which, I was in the ER again today, mostly for vertigo, we had a miscommunication... I thought I was getting stuff for the vertigo and nausea, but he gave me the usual stuff, that includes narcotics. I only get to get shots twice a month, and here I am in less than a week.

Very excited tho, I got a brand new office chair that is SUPER comfy and works great for my back and legs! I can't wait to show it off at the next D&D night.

Also, I've almost done with my xmas shopping and birthdays! Just need one more item and I'm gooooood! So excited for having it done so I don't have to fret about it as the dates get closer.

Right now I"m on the drugs from the ER, so things are going great. I'll probably regret putting this picture on the blog, but you know how it is.

No comments: