Thursday, June 07, 2012

Root Beer

While I'm waiting for the stroke of genius to fall upon me, I decided to have a root beer soda. A root beer float would be even better now that I think about it. Getting back to the point. I needed something different, from my usual ginger ale, to give me some sort of inspiration.

I am running out of ideas to keep me busy and to keep me sane.

We are running into such financial issues and stress that my migraines are triggering. What can we do? I can't work because of the stress on my head and my back. And going to school is just too much. Disability is not getting back to us on the progress. I'm so confused and lightheaded, in desperate need of a haircut... inspiration, where are you? Give me something to focus on, something to accomplish.

The baby stuff is just annoying me because I can't find socks that are baby small, not child small. You'd think it wouldn't be this hard. Ugh!

Okay, I'm off for a nap. Root beer didn't do it for me. Wish you guys better luck!

No comments: