Friday, October 21, 2011

Schooooooooool

Yup. We all knew school would consume my life. So another apology, however between studying I've been knitting and venting with playing Sims (both Sims3 and Sims Medieval). Oh yes, I've been updating my amazon wish list in case anyone is interested. ;)

A week ago, well almost a week ago, on Sunday, I couldn't really breath so Neil took me to the ER. They told me it was "Pleurisy" "-an inflammation and swelling of he lining of the lungs. Because of this inflammation, it hurts to breathe." The doc only gave me a LOT of pain killers that I don't like but it's better to breath and feel funny foggy in the head. I am glade it's not painkillers that would make me happy- I'm terrified of getting addicted to them and being an addict.

School, knitting, sims, tea, twitter, gaia, and hulu. That is what I do. :) Nothing amazingly special, but it's school, things aren't going to be terribly interesting in the beginning.

1 comment:

Trinket said...

I love you! oh yeah an i might start blogging...http://notsosecretlifesotsosecretgeek.blogspot.com/