Monday, March 21, 2011

Put A Sock In It

Do you ever have one of those days where NOTHING a person says makes you feel any better? The bills are piling up; the dog poops in the house, leaving the option for feet to step in it; random marks on the wall with unknown utensils (I swear, this one is NOT a marker or anything you write with... still unsure what it is); and to top it off you find your hands so dry from all the cleaner you use that when you go to be intimate with your other half they actually flinch. Yup. Sandpaper hands. I feel like the maid.

But this maid has a sock in her hands! Yup, sock 4 is complete!

From mobile

How awesome dose it look? Sweet, no? It's so awesome my awesome meter broke!!!

Growing out my nails... rather trying. Painting them helps me not cut them. I think it's because I don't see the white parts so I don't think to cute them. Theory? I think so.

No comments: