Thursday, April 15, 2010

Bcroccli Battle

Did battle with broccoli yesterday around 4:30pm, suffered a flesh wound, had to call in for reinforcements. Kids honored my sacrifice and ate their veggies. Sadly after four hours of still bleeding the ER visit was enevitable. There are three stitches. It's just irritating, not pain really, at all, *maybe* a one on the scale, if that. (0 means no, 10 means worse pain you can imagine)


Without my pointer left hand finger it's hard to type and KNIT! What am I going to do for my New Year Resolution Projects? No knitting?!


Around 7 days I'll be able to get back in the game, if things work out well. So until then I'll probably end up posting a few "Internet Junkyard" posts.

Neil has been a dream man, so supporting and sweet. Right now his computer is throwing a complete fit and he had to delete his entire hard-drive. He is so upset right now but still being amazingly sweet despite of it


Making new friends as well. Have to say that I'm not a very good friend, but it doesn't mean I don't love all my friends.


Hey if you want to see my finger, here is the link, but remember it is REAL flesh and blood (dried).

No comments: