Sunday, November 15, 2009

Old Chair

Hello all!

Aside from feeling like shit (migraine causing nausea and vomiting), I am watching more things on Hulu (which I am so loving!) Right now it's "The Listener" which is rather neat.

Now here is the major part of my blog: I was laying on our bed and I looked over at the chair, the one Dan gave me! It's something he saved from the dumpster and I love it. Aside from the stains and old fabric I love this chair. Granted the arm chairs could be a bit more comfy, but I love it none-the-less. Should I re-cover (what is it called again?) the chair? Should I knit the new cover? Should I find fabric and cover it? Do you take off the old fabric before you cover it? Do you fill in more foam/comfy-stuff? Man I wish someone would answer my questions with their opnions on how to do this.

Bye all!

No comments: