Wednesday, April 15, 2009

S-Con Scarf

I think this next year I"ll bring at least one not-so-close-to-finished project to keep my hand busy.

The pictures is of a friend we made in info booth. He's pretty neat, I hope we get to work with him again. I finished the scarf on our first day there and gave it to him. I just needed something basic to keep my hands busy because I was piking at my fingers and doing various other things that I don't like to do and are rather annoying when I don't have something to do with my hands.

S-Con this year was pretty damn cool. I got to meet up with a lot of friends I hadn't seen in a long time and was very glad to spend some time with them. Though I do apologize if it seemed that I didn't want to spend time with you, to whom are reading this. I'm so glad to see Z, J, J, R, W, C, and everyone else I talk to online but hardly see in person.

No comments: