Tuesday, October 10, 2006

The check list?

Okay okay, I am planning on going back to Ketchikan. It's been the only place that has really been home to me over my life. The only one that I have thought of as home that is. It's not like I don't like other places I've been, but it's more home then the others have ever been.

Anyways, I was trying to focus I write down a list of things I think I'll need to do:
  • need over $4,000 in the bank
  • finish training at work
  • insurance (threw a job, maybe at island pharmacy)
  • cell phone plan
  • a place, apartment near work maybe? a place to live with full utilities and can have pets
  • finished with college, maybe finish my AA?
  • banks in Ketchikan; save money in that bank, over $4,000 that way can divide school money and moving money, maybe before move after spring quarter '08?

No comments: