- a man who will still love me and accept me when I have episodes (missed meds/my bipolar disorder)
- my equal in intelligences, not smarter or dumber, equal (my learning disabilities and my lack of intelligence)
- a man who will attempt (and/or succeed) in being slightly romantic ever so often (I want to be shown that he IS in love with me, not just with me, low self-esteem. I probably wouldn’t believe any guy that said he loved me more then a friend without long and hard efforts to show it on his part. I pity any guy that has to go threw this)
- a man that wont hesitate to take control when someone needs too
- accepts that my cat is my baby, even if he doesn’t think of Sammy like that
- who will let me be supportive of him and what he does and what he needs
All I can get is six!