Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Anyways

I have been struggling the past couple of weeks. Things with my sister-in-law, Lisa, are not going anywhere. I did do something very childish and I will apologize for that, but I'm going to stand my ground. I will not be bullied about *that* subject anymore.

You know, I wouldn't be even thinking about *not* having kids so much if she would just drop it. It's at this point that she's saying it to be mean. She's in her late 30s, time to grow up.

--- --- ---

Yesterday Shay (my wife ;) ) came over and we cooked some things on the grill and ate and watched a movie and a comedian with Neil and Paul. Over all very nice. I love when she comes over, but I"ve been hurting lately, so I can't see her as much. I hope everyone had a great day and enjoyed their activities!

--- --- ---

Family reunion at my mom's place is coming up in a little over a month. I'm both excited and worried about it. I don't know what my role is, there's been so much talk of me babysitting, without me knowing I was volunteered for it. I said, firmly but politely, NO. Doesn't stop mom tho. She's just going and going on this. She hurt her foot too! She dropped a rock on it by accident. She's so silly and clumsy. It's going to be interesting too, to see where things go from here.

--- --- ---

Sakura-con... yah, I'm supposed to have written an after-con report... I start it then I go blank, I know things happened, but for the life of me I cannot do it. This is why I should write things down every con day after it happens. *sigh* what am I going to do??? I have like 10 different versions of it, but I know I"m missing something!

--- --- ---

Anyways, have a great day!

No comments: