Thursday, March 20, 2014

Babies

It's that time of year again! Babies are being brought into this world! So many of my friends are having babies, in like hoards. They all had this meeting 9 months ago and said that their goal was to populate March with some of the CUTEST babies ever!

So, of course, I'm getting low, tho I did talk to my lady doctor and he said he'd be willing to tie the tubes! And if I can't have kids why tie the tubes? Well, I *can* get pregnant, my uterus just won't expand with the fetus, so why risk it anyways? Plus all these health issues have me not wanting to pass anything along. Oddly enough, I'm not that sad about it anymore. I think having all these nieces and nephews and god children really make me feel part of a family. It's not that I don't get sad about it, I'm just less sad about it.

--- --- ---

After my biological father passed, I've been trying to find ways to connect with my siblings and that side of the family, but I'm having a hard time. I don't think I've talked to them since we left that day. Over a week ago. I feel like a bad person, but at the same time, what do I say? Plus how am I to connect with them now that my only connection is gone?

Any advice welcome.

No comments: