Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween

Today is a wonderful holiday. And it's going to be gone in a few short hours. The kids are getting ready, and for the first time in years, our house isn't decorated in any way for the event. I haven't felt like it, and mom hasn't either. It's a bit confusing. :p

Oh, did I mention I dyed my hair??
It looks a ton more blue than what it actually is. it's been almost two weeks and it's still this vibrant. I'm so happy with it, but I don't know if I'll do it again.

I've gotten hardly any reading done with my one book "Born of Night" by Sherrilyn Kenyon. It's good, I want to read more, but my head gets in the way. I did get to page 53 tho! It's taken a month to do it. I'm thinking of just returning it to the library and purchasing the book for my kindle. Should probably go and find out how much it is first....

Sam's been a lovey dovey cuddle bug lately. Mainly to Neil, but what can you do? I give him loves all the time tho. Kids are too loud for him and he gets scared, but we're adjusting. Don't know when we'll be able to get our own place. It seems like everyone doesn't want us. It's frustrating!

Happy Halloween to everyone. Embarrass the geek-outs!

No comments: