Saturday, June 15, 2013

Books

Thanks to Goodreads.com I have put all the books I own on there. Mainly to keep track of what books I have so I can read them... and mark the ones I have read. I haven't done ALL my mangas yet tho.

Thank god for the iPad that can scan everything! Downfall? It sounds like the smoke alarm beeping when you scan a book's bar-code. By god I love the iPad! I realized that I have a lot of books I want to read but just keep putting off because I get new ones from the library, so I've decided I'm not going to order any books from the library (unless they are bookclub books) so I can read the ones I have.

I was also thinking of selling some of the books I do have but don't read anymore... They're good quality, but still, I feel like I'm abandoning my books. I'm still just in the thinking stages tho.

No comments: