Monday, October 01, 2012

Rebound

It's been a few days since my appointment with the neurologist and I have to say getting botox for a second time seems to be doing better. I'm not sure if it's my own wishful thinking or if it's true. It's not true for the past couple of days, but overall since that appointment.

While we were at the appointment, Neil went with me, I learned that the one type of headache (not migraine) I get in the very back/base of my head is most likely a rebound headache from medications. Did not know this. Would be hella helpful! Now I know that I shouldn't take anything while I have the headache or migraine in that area and see how I fair.

Also, I was reading this blog and I found that I too feel like it's unfair that other diseases or illnesses are so easy to see and migraines are not. The author goes on to talk about how MS or epilepsy can be seen, but migraines cannot, and thus people are less likely to believe that you have a migraine and are less likely to believe in the pain. Point-in-case is Dr. Ass.

I will leave this post on a great big high note: Shane, my roommate, his cat had kittens this morning!! Three beautiful kittens that are so cute and adorable and just- AWWW!!! I'll see about getting pictures up. The one is like it's mother, a black calico, and the other two are orange, and orange and white. They are SO CUTE!!! Shane held one. I want to hold one tho!!! I'd probably never let it go though...

No comments: